Could this be your perfect family escape?
Visualise this…wake up and enjoy a coffee at the dining table watching the sunrise in front of you through the 6m glass sliding doors. After breakfast, made easy to manage with our big open plan kitchen, head out for a walk to explore the farm perhaps taking a paddle in the stream.
Head back to the barn for an alfresco lunch on the terrace then the children can help make their own pizza dough…whilst that proves the children can play on the sunken trampoline, take a swim in the “Sheep Dip” indoor pool or a game of table football in the “Shearing Shed”. Meanwhile mums and dads can enjoy some spa treatments at the barn, do some swimming against the counter current machine or perhaps play a round of golf.
In the evening all can create their own amazing pizzas in the wood fired pizza oven …cooked in 90 seconds! Once the children are in bed the adults can relax in the “Field Shelter” on the sofas or put one of our blurays on the home cinema system and 65″ TV. Then it is off to bed for a well earned peaceful night’s sleep in our sumptuous beds with luxury mattresses and bedding.
Here are twenty great reasons to escape with us:
- Suffolk has so much to offer as a destination whether it’s for a short weekend break or a long, leisurely holiday. You can enjoy the quaint villages, vibrant night life, the fantastic local produce and some superb dining experiences.
- Our location is a perfect base to visit all the best elements of Suffolk such as the Dedham Vale, Constable Country and the Suffolk Heritage Coast meaning less driving for you.
- Our small village has a lot to offer such as a stunning 18 hole golf course, fishing lakes, pub and boutique shop…as well as many wonderful walks.
- Our rural setting means you can enjoy peace and tranquillity, listen to the birds and watch the wildlife around you. The barn sits 1 mile from the road up on a hill well away from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- The barn is highly insulated, triple glazed and fully underfloor heated making it feel warm and snug.
- Make the most of being outdoors. The barn has a hot tub on all year and in the summer outdoor chill-out lounge in the “Field Shelter” and charcoal BBQ available.
- Our hot tubs are heated all year round and seat five comfortably with dozens of jets to sooth your body. The hot tubs are emptied and cleaned very regularly which enables us to use less chemicals to treat the water making the hot tub experience all the more pleasurable.
- The interiors of the barn have been finished with a modern rustic/scandi design and has a large open plan living space. It makes for a great space for groups and families to easily enjoy.
- The “Sheep Dip” indoor heated swimming pool features a Fastlane counter current machine for swimming against. This is perfect for keen swimmers to save doing turns, just swim against the variable current… particularly good for those training for Iron Man/Triathlon events.
- All our beds, including the bunks and fold down “Shearing Shed” bed, feature very high comfort level mattresses and duvets which will ensure a perfect night’s sleep.
- The games room “Shearing Shed” features a table football, Xbox, 50″ TV, bean bags, board games, fold down king size bed and a WC…it is all fully underfloor heated.
- We are fully tech’ed up – we have simple to use LED Freeview TV’s, in the lounge and each bedroom. Perfect if you all wanted to watch something different! There is basic Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth radios in each bedroom and the man lounge TV has a home cinema system with a 65″ TV, powerful inbuilt sound system, blu ray player and PS4 games consule.
- There is a sunken trampoline outside for children to play on safely with having to worry about them falling from height like normal trampolines.
- We allow 2 small well behaved dogs at the barn. House rules apply to dogs which we can send to you.
- We also specialise in creating bespoke holiday experiences with attention to detail, whether it’s recommended walking routes, a planned trail around the very best local food producers, sailing and power-boating days, and much more.
- Spa and holistic treatment programmes can be booked in the barn to ensure you are fully relaxed and pampered. Whether it is a soothing full body massage after a day’s adventures or a facial ready for a big night out it can all be arranged in the comfort of your own cabin.
- There are quiet farm tracks around the farm and also fantastic routes on quiet country lanes taking you to many of Suffolk’s most quaint, picturesque villages.
- We are open all year round and our setting is ideal for a winter break. The hot tubs can be used during any season and if the weather takes a turn for the worse what could be better than snuggling up for a movie night with a hot chocolate. The barn has a supply of board games, books and dvds or you could always book a spa treatment or the private chef.
- Being set 1 mile from the road the barn is ideal for those wanting to escape form the world for a few days but still with all the luxuries you could want.
- Finally if you are looking for peace and quiet….you will not be disappointed! Do check out our feedback on Trip Advisor via the link on the side of the screen.