Are you considering a mid week-break at the Sheepyard Barn? Whilst we think an escape with us is needed and special at any time of the week or year, we do have a few good reasons to choose a mid-week escape…especially for parents with young children.
The Sheepyard Barn is the perfect destination for an escape from normal day to day life and being parents ourselves we have tried to design the building and facilities to help make an escape as relaxing as possible for parents and our current mid-week offer makes it all the more attractive.
For parents looking to escape here are some the great benefits our award winning Sheepyard Barn offers:
- Great value mid-week rates and sleeps up to 12….even better with our celebratory Sheepyard Barn offer
- Escape to our >remote and peaceful location which ensures the perfect setting to stop, relax and unwind. The remote location enables parents to relax knowing their children are safe from roads…the nearest one if over 1/2mile away!
- Pamper yourself for a few days with our onsite Spa Treatments and book our Private Chef so you do not need to lift a finger…well just your fork!
- There is plenty for young children to do onsite to keep them fully occupied, in all weather conditions, giving you a chance to relax too including:
- Indoor swimming pool with counter current/wave machine
- Sunken Trampoline so you can relax knowing they can play safely
- Board games to keep young an old occupied
- X-Box, PlayStation 4 and big home cinema system for those rainy days
- Separate games room with table football, bean bags, X-Box and more
- The Barn is single storey so parents can relax knowing their are no dangerous staircases to keep children away from
- For those wishing to get some exercise there is the indoor pool, running trails around the farm or book one of our Personal Training instructors for fitness or swimming sessions
- Bring your four legged friend too…we welcome up to two well behaved dogs and there are walking routes for them right on the for step
- Once the children are fast asleep and you are ready to really relax then jump in to our large hot tub with a glass of bubbles and watch the wildlife passing you by or just take in the nights sky.
There are many other things we can help arrange for you including childcare and fantastic places to visit such as farm parks, beaches and family friendly restaurants.
We hope to see you soon to help you “Stop, Relax and Unwind”.