Each of the four, two-bedroom self-catering lodges is built on the edge of a lake with the water gently lapping against the front of the cabins. The interiors of the log cabins have been finished to a very high standard, including extensive open plan kitchens, wood stoves, emperor beds and luxury en-suites with freestanding oval stone baths. The lodges are fully equipped including LED TV’s in the lounge and bedrooms which enable everybody to watch something different at the same time.
Here at The Suffolk Escape we care about your whole experience. The links to the left side will give you further information on elements to help you make the most of your stay here at The Suffolk Escape, including:
- Eating In – advice on where to source the very best produce and takeaways
- Pampering – we can arrange holistic and beauty treatments in your cabins
- Extra Touches – if you have a special occasion to celebrate we can help make it truly memorable
- Environmental Statement – here you can see our green credentials
- Access Statement – ensuring you know everything you need on access
- FAQ’s – with some of the most common questions we are asked